Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful 2011, Day 22

Today I am thankful for my favorite blogs.  (hee hee)

No, really.

There are about fifty blogs that I follow - hope you enjoy this little tour through five of them.


Because of http://danceswithfat.wordpress.com/blog/, this is the first holiday I can remember where I have zero food guilt going in.  I'm not fearful of the holiday feasting, the pumpkin pie, the beginning of the Christmas season.  I'm just going to keep on keeping on, doing the best I can to move (Wii exercising has been fun lately) and being grateful to my body for moving me through one more day of life.  Yay for Ragen!

http://chosenfamilies.org/blog/ sends lovely words to my inbox almost daily and is an awesome site for people struggling with the challenges of "special needs" within their families - it takes those challenges and looks at them through the lens of faith.  Love it!

http://americantestament.blogspot.com/ is a favorite because the author is such a handsome guy.  And smart.  And did I say handsome?

http://fullplatemama.blogspot.com/ reminds me that parenting four is easier than parenting seven.  (And B is funny as heck.  :) )

http://gillispiefam.blogspot.com/ is where Anita keeps me on my toes, reminding me that there is much more out there than my own little world.

Thank you, bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment