It's November.
I'm so grateful!!!
Glad to have Pixel taking down all of the fake cobwebs, the mummy from the front porch, the costumes.
Glad to have a whole month to help myself and my family focus on our blessings, leading into the most joyous season of the year.
Halloween makes me sooooooo crabby. I am the official Halloween humbug in our house! :D I am determined to refocus myself on the idea that having gratitude is well-demonstrated by a great attitude - because I have so much for which to be thankful. :)
P.S. I'm also grateful that I have a son who, amazingly, hates chocolate and let me buy his trick-or-treat spoils in that department for the bargain price of $1 a pound. It's already stowed safely away in the chest freezer and will make its reappearance in the other kids' stockings on Dec. 25th. Cheapest Christmas candy I'll ever buy! *grin*

No comments:
Post a Comment